Monday, April 5, 2010

Wicked

A woman sends in a submission....dear lord.....



k: anal/threesome(hehe, kill two birds with one stone): I play guitar. The most fun I hav e playin is gettin together with a few people and Jammin. Not many girls play guitar ...have an 8-Ball in thier pocket, a bottle of Jack and a chip on thier shoulder that begs to be knocked off...except me.So were over at dude's house, jammin Allman Bros., snortin coke,(I am stealthy with my Jack...god knows why, its cheaperthan the Coke)...I prided myself at that time in my life(stupidly), as being the Chick that could outdrink ANY guy...and I could too...Well, hottie shawn and his roomate are left standin...well...not standin , but they can still fuckin talk, sorta. Next thing I know, Shawn is movin in to kiss. I had kissed him before...numerous places, numerous times..Good Kisser.As shawns hands entice nipples, toungue teasing me into ...OMGness..Roomy moves in.Hot Roomy moves in...(plays like Eric clapton...makes me wet..) So I'm all into it BIG BIG...not to mention both of them are BIG BIG...

....I'm rubbin dick...they are ALL OVER ME...both em, tradin kisses, kissin me at the same time...HEAVEN...Clothes are disappearin FAST...I'm straight up TEARIN clothes offa me, him, and him too. ...Naked...allthree...FINALLY! I am hot, wet , and swollen as hell...Winkin BIG BIG...finally...I feel the toungue of both in 2 different places. I WANT MORE!!! I grab the one lickin my pussy, deep throat him while the roomy is strokin hisself...I'm eyeballin him the whole time his dick goes down my throat...lookin up at him with "Fuck Me NOW' eyes...I stand up, beckon to the man with his dick in his hand..and kindly bare my ass/twat. Mmmm...I felt the head of his dick do that "nudge-nudge" thing...he slaps it up against my ass cheeks, then full out -open -hand spanks me...At this point I am MOANIN an WIGGLIN an BACKIN THAT ASS UP!! Roomate lays beside me...I am on him INSTANTLY...like stink on shit...Straddled. Shawn is behind me ....we look at each other..shrug...I put roomy inside me ever so slowly...

...relishing the contrast of mushroom tip/shaft...I tease myself this way until I gat another "Slap" on the ass cheek by an enormous dick. Peering over my shoulder I wik...He gets the "go ahead"...Next thing I know ...I got big dick crammed in both holes...AND LOVE IT! That particular oriface had been "exit only", NOT NOW! OMG!!! I got two dicks poundin me...Long hair from all three of us all tangled...flyin ...sweaty...panting.....

No comments: