Monday, July 20, 2009

Thoughts of the Squirrel

Oh, oh, oh a nut. Oh, look at those people over there. oh, yes, let's go over here and see what's behind this, oh no, a dog. Gotta run. Getting out of here, man. Look at that car. Oh, it's a fancy car. Oh, wait, what if I could talk, wouldn't that be cool. Hey, look a car is pulling into that driveway. I wonder who's in that car. Oh, it's that family that lives there. Oh, man, it looks like they got groceries. Man, my legs are tired. Where can I bury this nut? Where are the rest of my nuts? Man, remember that time I buried that piece of fish with my nuts and the dog got to it and I lost all my nuts? Oh, wait, hey, the mailman, I'm gonna dart between his legs and then under the car and ...whoa, I'm pooped. I need some water. Maybe there's some water under here? Oh, cool, a puddle. Mmmmmmm. Water is good. Hey, where is that other squirrel I saw the other day, he was nice. Oh, wait, there he is on the fence. Oh, wait, I'm gonna go over and see what's on the porch. Oh, nothing on the porch. I'm gonna run out into the middle of the road and then across the street. Whoa, that was awesome. Man, there's a lot of garbage out. I bet it's garbage day. I'm gonna look in this trash can for more nuts. Oh, hey, a peanut, that's awesome. Wait, what's that bird doing? I'm gonna chase that bird. Weeeeeeeeeeeee! I scared that bird away. Totally. It was freaking out. I love birds. I mostly love scaring them. Hey, look at that man! He's running. I'm gonna run up by him and pout for food. Oh, man, he tried to kick me. Better get outta here. Oh, wait, another bird......

No comments: