Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Hedrowcliff

Vigilante

When we were younger
We were older
Playing on the beach
It picked up penny passengers
In hopes of a crew
What it got was more rot
And they chipped the blue
Paint chips everywhere
Footsteps on the bow
It streamlined down
In the murky waters,
Dead as night,
Where it came upon the
Dock
The dock was lit
It was the only light.
Green lamp light
Empty allied streets
Brick walls
And dark
Low rent
Halls
Dirty doors
And funk
In the background
Window
Out to brick wall.
Everything smells likie incense
Including myself
I’m taking
Root
To improve my health.
Is there any recipe
For almonds and salsa?
Christ!
I’m sick of fast food
I’m taking coffee
Like insulin
And smokes
For oxygen.
I used cash
For a down comforter
I used alcohol
For Down’s syndrome.
And now I’m a better man.
Slow dumb
Slight fight
Red light green
Take a right
Right.
Tortilla chips
Salsa
Salsa-cheese
Beer
Orange juice
Apple juice
Bottled water
Green chili burrito
Bean and cheese burrito
Green chili and bean and beef burrito
Deluxe pizza
Four cheese pizza
Pepperoni pizza
Spinach and mushroom pizza
Conditioner
Excedrin
French fries
Marlboro mediums
Fettuccini
Fettuccini
Macaroni
Macaroni
Pepsi
Starbucks
Barnes and Nobel
Albertsons
AA
Juice
Americano
Water
Pepsi
Iced Americano
Dec. 26, 1999
And in his person
I saw planets
That made feedback
Of his own reality.
He made me not
Believer in his reality:
The reality of him.
In order to put ht e
Fear of God in me.
THer ewas once an invalid,
He told his doctor he wanted to feel.
So the doctor said,
“All right,”
And kicked him in the heel.
His hands hung in five point daggers
His hair was tangled in exquisite taste
His chin would peak and sweep his face
The teeth were tall
The town would fall.
And in his step
A markable gait
And in his weight
The ego of black holes
The boot would fall
And the blood would pool

No comments: