Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Newspapers

July 7, 2003

- Drunk, stoned...
Most of my afternoon was -------- no, let's start over.
Most of my afternoon was shadow of spectral images of my bosss.
She's an angry one when you - can you get fat surrunded by bacon grease in the air? - get her mad.
And today's (I feel it sapping into my skin) assignment can only end in failure.
MISSION: Deliver a newsletter to a printer. No problem. Give Alvin this envelope and ten bucks.
WHAT'S IN THE ENVELOPE: Bridal shower games.
WHY IS IT A PROBLEM: It's because it's me. I have troubles with small, easily accomplished tasks. That is why I know I will fuck this up someway.
But, I've said too much.
Oh, glum.
I spend the evening checking and rechecking that the bridal shower games are safe in my car. Away from flies, rain, steering wheel apparitions, and nuclear apocalypse.
It's something to do.

No comments: