Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oday

-END TRANSMISSION-
_My name is Oday.
_I am dead.

-BEGIN TRANSMISSION-

Spoons are useful.
I have a spoon curled up like a half-moon n the armchair I rest in.
I so love spoons.
I drink whiskey like Americans.
I'm so lost. Praise Allah!
I'm so. Spent.
We've been in this area for three weeks and they can't find us.
I enjoy tacos with blood-sauce.
We call it blood sauce because it looooks like head run-off.
I've seen many people killed.
JUst before me. Killed in extreme ways. My favorite was to watch a man eat his own penis to avoid gunfire, and even then we shot him.
I really do feel that this is all so very sick.
I feel so very wrong, and yet I can't stop myself from enjoying?
No, I've never enjoyed - but felt so numb to it.
I feel like it's so normal - you know, making a man rape his own daughter at gunpoint, it's like you feel like you should get a rush, but you don't.
It's all waste.
Everything is waste.
I hate the Jews and the Americans because it is so easy for me. It fuels me.
Deep in the remainder of my soul I know how awful I am.
And at the same time I see the Jewish-American axis raping my land.
No one tells them of civilians shot to pieces with shrapnel.
But, at the same time, I rape innocent civilians and laugh afterward.

-End Transmission-

-Begin Transmission-
But, where was I am?
I am dead, at least I believe myself to be dead.
I worried of Allah; I worried of my soul.
But, here I am at peace. I am in an armchair, in a white room with just me and my heroin.
I am so high...so high.
When I look back I notice that I really wasn't all this way.
I remember keeping a cat in a locked drawer overnight, just to see what happened.
I had slept in another building and the next day I went to see what happened.
She was alive.
I could never forgive myself for putting her through that afterward.
I didn't...I didn't cry. I just realized that I had done something wrong - instinctively.
Where the hell that went? I don't know.
If this reads like a comedy, you are missing the point.
Do you know how many I have killed?
Then you know more than I.
I used to collect G.I. Joe figures. I drink Pepsi. I play Xbox. I have seen Caddyshack 300 times. I drink Budweiser. I drink whiskey. I smoke American cigarettes.

-End Transmission-

-Begin Transmission-

One time, as a boy, I prayed to Jesus Christ, just to see what happened.
I had prayed all day. I didn't want my mother to die.
She had been diagnosed with a tumor of the brain. I didn't want her to die and I had been praying to the almighty, Allah.
I grew concerned that it wasn't working. I prayed to Jesus and Moses and nothing happened.
Later, months later, I had forgotten about it as my mother became well.
I never cared about religion after that.

-End Transmission-

-Begin Transmission-

I just shot an enormous amount into my vein.
I just shot stuff into me.

-End Transmission-

-Begin Transmission-

This is better than living. I feel, somewhat, at peace. I am alone in this white room, in my armchair.
I wish everyone could be in this armchair with me.
I begin drinking at nine.
There was this one time me and my brother went fishing.
He had brought this exquisite pole and I had brought one I borrowed from my aunt. We went fishing and he ended up catching my bait. I laughed.
I laughed.

-End Transmission-

-Begin Serial File Number 808-

Subject at rest.
All vitals clear.
Administered thorazine at 8:09 AM.
Breach of security examined 10:20 AM.
Subject at rest 11:48 AM.
Sarah A. Silver in custody. 12:01 PM.
Breach secure. 1:49 PM.

-Begin Transmission-

Sarah?
Who said that?
Please! Let me leave!

-End Transmission-

-Begin Notes-

Subject identified intruder. One Sarah Amundson Silver. Intruder stopped, intruder named INVADER at 4:05 PM.

-INVADER TRANSCRIPT-

No, there is nothing you can give me.
Yes, I am Sarah.
Silver.
Admundson - I already told you!
Is there any water?
Can I smoke?
No, he's not my boyfriend.
No relations, whatsoever.
You're really going to ask me that?
(INVADER spit on interregator)

-Break in transmission-

Washed aside
Like star dust
Everybody
Washed aside
Falling into
Tin pits
I

-Program Run-

No comments: