Wednesday, December 9, 2009

You Are My Noir Lover

HOTCHIXX ROOM DAY 2

Hey, brothers, are you ready for more HOTCHIXXX action?
Alright, calm down.
We have another....OK.....HOTCHIXXX babe!

She works with me, here in the office. Are you ready for a HOTCHIXXX babe....who works in an office? Can you imagine the office lust that goes on with this HOTCHIXXX babe?
Take a gander:


Matt: Hello, office babe, what do you do at the office?
HOTCHIXXX BABE: My job is to make to half wits look competent.


Matt: Really, fascinating. What can you tell us about your LOVE life?
HOTCHIXX BABE: My love life is fairly mundane. It’s my sex life that you’d find more interesting.

Matt: That is so erotic. Next question: have you ever had a taco?
HOTCHIXX BABE: Many times…. Finger lickin’ good.

Matt: Whoa, I'm getting hot. OK, tell me about the first time you saw E.T. Were you turned on by the large finger the E.T. had?
HOTCHIXX BABE: Not really. Not much girth ya’ know. Although… it was kinda hot the way it lights up at the end.

Matt: That's extremely juicy. Speaking of juice, what's your favorite flavor of juice?
HOTCHIXX BABE: Stoli Cranberry with a splash of lemon.

Matt: Oh, my lord! God, you're hot. Have you ever had sex with a porpoise?
HOTCHIXX BABE: No, but I’ve ridden a killer whale.

Matt: Hmmmmm....who would you rather sleep with: Me or Lionel Ritchie?
HOTCHIXX BABE: Tough question. Didn’t he get his ass kicked by a woman?

Matt: What if Lionel Ritchie contracted syphilis, how would you answer then?
HOTCHIXX BABE: Definitely you.

Matt: What if Lionel Richie turned out to be Richie Rich in black face, how would you answer then?
HOTCHIXX BABE: Sorry Matt, Diamonds are a girl’s first love.

Matt: That's amazing. Will you be willing to show me your chest?
HOTCHIXX BABE: Anything for you.

Matt: Hot damn. OK, final question: Grape Nuts or Malto Meal?
HOTCHIXX BABE: I’d have to go for the Nuts.

That's been our time, join us next post for more HOTCHIXXX action!

No comments: