Saturday, March 20, 2010

Loser

of a comedian if you haven't learned to lose. But, what's weird is comedians that begin to win at making others laugh lose their edge. Look at Eddie Murphy. He was funny till he started taking himself seriously. I guess it's a catch 22. There's no way to win at some things without becoming a loser. So, that's why I've taken up some intramural sports: bowling and football. I figure I could use the exercise and remember what it's like to lose. I mean, a lot of people would describe me as a loser, but it's more of a long-term thing. I need the immediate gratification of losing if I'm going to turn it into anything positive, and boy am I losing! But, I guess there are times when some bastard asks me "what are you good at?" and I have no answer. I really don't. I know

No comments: