Saturday, March 20, 2010

Vacationing

Vacationing



So, I was on vacation.

My aunt and uncle came across to Seattle from Chicago.

On the whole, it was fun. But, I've pretty much been stoned since Thursday.

My uncle enjoys the herb and had my sister procure it for him. I took the leftovers when they left.

So, last night I ate the following after smoking a bowl. It's been awhile since I got stoned and I totally forgot what munchies were.

2 donuts

Nachos

A microwavable burrito

A shit load of Tim's Cascade chips

I probably ate some more shit that I don't even remember.

I think I spent the latter portion of Sunday listening to Kid A and The Downward Spiral over and over again on my headphones. Then again, I could have been listening to Neil Diamond – pot's funny that way.

On the plus side, I still feel fuzzy enough to not even know what the hell I'm supposed to do here.

Here being work.

Yes, I'm at work again. It's been since Wednesday and I'm having trouble figuring out what this blob of plastic and wire is...oh, wait, it's a mouse.

Yes, you call those things mouses.

Because they look like mice.

What else?

Well, I got to explore Seattle more.

I've lived here 27 years and I probably know Seattle as much as I know Dagobah.

But, I'm getting better.

My uncle and I got stoned and drove around Lake Union where I realized that there's a houseboat community down near Siam (restaurant). I found this interesting; along with the other millions of places I've never seen and would never have seen if I didn't have out of towners in.

Hell, I finally figured out where Gasworks Park is, after eleven years of not going there.

I really don't have much in the way of good stories. When you're with family you can't do outrageous things just for a good laugh.

I swear I'll come up with something funny for tomorrow, but right now I have work to catch up on.

I just thought of something funny.

K, show up to work, but do someone else's job. Like you're a lawyer and you go to your lawyer building (place where lawyers lawyer) and, like, rake the leaves outside the building. Then explain that you want to get a better idea of all the facets of the company or firm.

K, there's funnier things said in this blog, but just wait.

I'll be back like a Titan of humor and fill your lungs full of laughter. But, let me finish my charts and figures first.

Figure 1.0: The letter "L." The letter "L" is used in such words as "Letter."

Figure 2.0: The "$" sign. The "$" is used to denote monies. Example: $4.00. That's four dollars.



Someone wrote on a foil of gum I had on my desk. I can't make out the words and I'm wondering who could have done this and why? I mean, you coulda shot me an email, but oh well.

K, I'm off.



Pleace,

matt

No comments: