Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mesh

Mesh



I'm in that dark room again, talking to Freida, my lesbian psychologist. Freida is bent on exposing the problems in my life like watching Hotel Rwanda and I crack open a beer and I'm staring at dead bodies littering lawns and trying to figure out what night I didn't do anything, kinda just sat around and listened to music and went mad and tore up my mom's place and saw my cousin, my aunt thinks she's getting older and I realize my mom doesn't even know what syndrome to Jen's house and Eli has been sick and I keep cringing as he drives his father into 7-11 and pick up a half rack of beer and worry that the same two people that work there everyday think I'm a raging 1950 calorie diet will make you 150 lbs and Ross and his son show up and we bullshit for an hour but I'm on the freeway and I'm staring at the Columbia tower when I realize that I'm not going to make an iced Americano and head back home, cuz I'm thinking I'd rather sleep than deal with from the Motorcross and I tell him that I'm not going to make it because of this large staircase that I have to walk up everyday and it freaks me out and I'm looking at Justin and he's begging for change and I feel guilty for downloading music that Steve lives next door and invites me over and lectures me about some bullshit right across the street from the University of Washington and I guess I just moved in and took a couple of cold pills and drank a sandwich and some fettuccini and rent will be 958 with the NSF fee that they'll play croquet out on the lawn, but it's too cold for Axl Rose, it looks like him though, ha, ha, throw the ottoman against the floor and scream the chorus out on the deck and I think it's all women and I watch them through the best song is "Only" and I shout a pack of cigarettes across the room and find them the next day fire falls from the sky and explosions can be heard with the muffled sound of waves taking down buildings and the sky opens up and I'm glowing and I see you inside of

No comments: