Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Filled with Despair

Template to use when writing a blog.



So today I went out to (INSERT DESTINATION). It was me and (INSERT YOUR GAY ASS FRIEND) and we were (INSERT YOUR GAY ASS GAME PLAN).

(SAME DESTINATION) is soooooooo (ADJECTIVE). But, there's plenty of (INSERT WHATEVER SAD THING YOU LIVE FOR).

We were totally getting (STONED, DRUNK, CLOTHING, FOOD) when I noticed that (SAME GAY ASS FRIEND) was (BLOWING SOME DUDE, MAKING OUT WITH SOME CHICK, LOOKING AT A SHIRT AT BANANA REPUBLIC). I couldn't believe it!

So, I go up to (SAME GAY ASS FRIEND) and say (CAN I JOIN YOU, IS THAT YOUR SIZE)?

So (SHE, HE) looks at me and (SHE'S, HE'S) totally gagging. So, I'm like yeah, I know.

So, we leave and go to (DILLON'S, ANGIE'S, KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN) to get some food.

Well, on the way my car totally pops a tire and we're stranded at (A REST STOP, ARBY'S, SKATE KING). So, I'm all like (WHO CAN WE BLOW TO FIX THIS TIRE, DO WE HAVE ANY COKE LEFT, I'M CALLING MY PARENTS).

So, my (MOUTH, NOSE) is busy (BLOWING, SNIFFING, TALKING) and (SAME GAY ASS FRIEND) says we should just call a tow.

So, we call this lame ass tow truck driver who is super late and he's totally (FLIRTING, FUCKING, TALKING) to us and we're all like can you hurry up?

So, we get back to my place and we're both totally tired, but there's a party at (SNOOP'S, ALPHA BETA, KEITH ANDERSON'S). So, we get dressed and head out.

At the party this (ONE GUY, ONE GIRL) is totally hitting on me and I totally have a crush on (HIM, HER). So, we go upstairs and (MAKE OUT, FUCK, DONKEY PUNCH) for, like two hours.

It was soooooo amazing.

Well, I better go cuz I have to (CRAM FOR FINALS, GET TO WORK, CALL SPOUSE).

No comments: