Sunday, November 1, 2009

This is Stupid Because My Stomach Hurts

Rating More Emails


probably a no go this week for me. too much stuff to do.



-----Original Message-----

From: Matt Eckert

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 9:20 AM

To: Josh MacDonald; Chris Weisberg

Subject: wanna



get a beer sometime this week?



What a dick. Number one: the fucker is snubbing me for "too much stuff" and Second: he didn't even have the courtesy to capitalize. I guess I'm just not important enough for capitalization – is that it??? What a fucker. At least he used some punctuation.



here you go.



Again, not important enough for capitalization. What a crock. This woman was sending me a spreadsheet I needed. I got the spreadsheet, but no respect.



will do.



-----Original Message-----

From: Matt Eckert

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 10:11 AM

To: NAMEWITHELD

Subject: could



you send me the soft copy of that spreadsheet again?



This was the first email. Again, no capitalization. I feel so slighted. Also, why didn't she just send the spreadsheet along with this email????



Matt,

I don't have time today to help you and may not all week depending on the progress or lack of progress I make on my project this week.

Sorry!

NAMEWITHHELD



NAMEWITHHELD



-----Original Message-----

From: Matt Eckert

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 10:26 AM

To: NAMEWITHHELD

Subject: INC819



NAMEWITHHELD,

I'm still having trouble accessing Warehouse Stock Status. Would you be able to help? I'm using your library and calling INC819 from a command line, but I'm not getting the same screen you were getting and now I'm getting kicked out once I enter a warehouse and press ENTER.



Finally! Some capitalization! But, no help. How the hell does someone know on Monday at 11 that they're going to be booked up for entire week? It's like I'm asking her on a date and she's giving me the "I'm busy that day. That day too. That day as well.



I'm in Greece................................





>From: Matt Eckert

>To: "Steve Galassi >

>Subject: wanna

>Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:17:49 -0700

>

>get a beer this week?



Who the hell would figure someone would be in Greece? I mean, he told me a few times – but, I really didn't think he'd go through with it...Greece? Isn't that where gay dudes go to vacation? Hmmm....at least he used some capitalization.



Greetings from La La Land (the current state of my brain),



Can you give me a Reader's Digest overview of the Microsystems documentation you're working on please? Since I'm invited to the meeting with you, NAMEWITHHELD, NAMEWITHHELD and Microsystems on the 20th, I'd like to know a little about the project ahead of time.



Thanx man..



Namewithheld



WTF?!??! This was supposed to be MY project!!!! I'm getting railroaded here! Oh, hell, I knew my boss wouldn't have enough faith in me to put me solely on this project. Like that time (Friday) that the CEO walked by and I was reading a book and paying no attention to him because I had my headphones on. Guess what I'm bringing to this meeting? You guessed it – walkman and book.



sure, but it would have to be wed or thurs



-----Original Message-----

From: Matt Eckert

Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 9:20 AM

To: Josh MacDonald; Chris Weisberg

Subject: wanna



get a beer sometime this week?



Ha! Finally, someone can go get a beer with me. I've been waiting my whole life for this! But..still no capitalization.



maybe, how was your weekend?

On 9/12/05, Matt Eckert

a drink this week?



Oh, this is a total blow-off. "Maybe" followed by a transition into how my week went? Still no capitalization.



I hate everyone.







Pleace,

Mattert

No comments: