Wednesday, August 18, 2010

In the neck

Free Burritos Anybody who's interested – free burritos in my cube!!! Come one, come all.But! You will have to get into my building – passed the flying dogs and the killer bees. No man has yet entered the building without a plausible badge.Notice I said "man?" That's right, once, a fortnight ago a woman of great virtue was able to wrastle the flying dogs to the ground and tame the killer bees. That was a glorious day to be Helen BonCarter, I can tell you that much my friend.She strode in and beat the security unmercifully and vanquished the lunch lady. She was a true artist in her deadly art and found her way to my cube where she scorched her tongue on free burritos.Quite a tale, huh?Quite. She had luscious legs that ran all the way up to her chin and a striking chest of huge milk jugs that bounced when sh –Oh, but I have become vulgar. Anyway, so basically, the moral of this story is that there was free burritos in my cube, but I think they are all gone now. There are, however, beverages left for those that have a fancy to be struck.Oh, plus this one dude stunk up the bathroom. Hmmmm......maybe it was from the burrito-ee goodness?Maybe so!

No comments: