Monday, August 9, 2010

My Tractor is Big

maybe I can get my chopsticks around the placenta.

Subject: RE: the machinist

dude, they can fry up the cord for you and you'd gain the nutrional equivalent of godzilla sperm.
Subject: RE: the machinist

cool, I might witness a live birth while eating fried rice

Subject: RE: the machinist

Her due date is 12/11, so she could go any time now.....

Subject: RE: the machinist

Is she due to blow anytime?

Subject: RE: the machinist

Yes, Shanna and I are still planning on meeting up for dinner. Assuming she doesn't have the baby by then.


Subject: RE: the machinist

Cool. We'll plan something.
Scott, you still planning on meeting Monica and I for dinner at Benihana's on Sat night? Dinner is at 7pm. Address is 1200 Fifth Ave.
Matt, you still planning on meeting up with us after dinner?


Subject: the machinist

starts friday at the theater up the street from me. i think it's only playing in seattle, but you can check and see if it's elsewhere

No comments: