Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Tia Tequila

Let's Check out Some More Bloggs

Today is a drwosy and rainy day for me. It is cold and rainy. I am kinda upset because it is raining outside and I just washed my hair. I missed my nine o'clock class today and I shouldn't have because this is the third time I have missed it. I cannot miss it any more because I need to pull off a C in that class and I do not know how easy that is going to be for me to do. Other than that my day has been good. I did not have any hard work in my 2:00 or 3:30. We pretty much discussed notes and past assignments. So...I am logging off now to finish my day! Good-Bye.

Ah..that brings back memories of skipping classes. I would verbally abuse this woman for throwing away an education that other's don't even have the chance of...but, I pretty much skipped a whole quarter at UW and only showed up to get a descent meal in the U district a couple of times. Man, UW was a waste of time. I hate that place. Man, just thinking about it pisses me off. Oh well. Here's another:

It rained all weekend, which is good for the garden and not so good for the humans. I spent the weekend working on my nanowrimo novel which I have entitled The Novel About Absolutely Nothing With Annotated Recipes- I anticipate that if I ever edit the novel, the recipes, which will include cooking ,dyeing, printing, and whatever requires a recipe, will make up the bulk of the book!As I wandered around my garden this morning all the pinks struck me. Normally I do not like pink as a colour to work with, but just about every flower in my garden is pink or red. This morning the droplets of rain sat like crystal treasures on the leaves and petals of the flowers, but I am ready for some warmer weather so I can work outside!

More Rain. Well, she has a good idea with the book title. But, it would be cool if it was a fiction novel and for no reason she inserted recipes. Like, when the main character finds a dead body in his bathroom, she inserts a recipe for brownies or enchiladas. That would be awesome. Think of your favorite book, then think about inserting recipes for shit in it. That would be so fucking awesome. Maybe, I'll do it. Here's another:

K, the next blog, I can't display cuz it was dirty and I'm at work. The title of the first entry was "Anal Sex Tips." Now, I can't imagine having a whole post about anal sex. All you need to know about anal sex is this: lube, lube, and more lube. Ask your mom, she'll tell ya. Burn. One last one.

finally feeling "girl power" at thirty(cough)something; mom to two awesome girls who already know how to flex their "girl power" muscles; aunt to the sweetest, most beautiful boy in the world; wife to the only man in the world I want to be married to; sister; friend; daughter; creative writing instructor; scrapbooker; writer... not necessarily in this order - it fluctuates!

K, I hate this chick, just by her profile. Well, I'm gonna go have a cigarette.

All that is needed with this homemade enchilada casserole recipes is some refried beans, and perhaps a bowl of salad.

Ingredients:

1 pound ground beef
16 ounce can diced tomatoes
6 ounce can tomato paste
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tablespoon chili powder
salt and pepper to taste
8 ounce package soft tortillas
8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
Oil

Method:
Brown and drain meat. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, water, onion, and seasonings and simmer for 10 minutes. Fry tortillas in hot oil just until softened, and drain.
Place rounded tablespoon-full of meat sauce and cheese on each tortilla and roll up. Place seam side down in pan.
Top with remaining sauce and cheese. Cover with foil and bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.

No comments: