Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Well, we can start with Subway

Well, we can Start with Subway

So, I'm at Subway, eating a sandwich. And, yes, my stomach hurts again. Well, I overhear the following:

"No, no tomato, no lettuce; I can't eat anything fresh."

What the fuck? What disorder requires you to avoid all fresh food?
Then, she chimes in with:

"Oh, well, maybe a little cheese."

So, basically, meat is the only thing that was OK on the non-fresh diet? I guess it would make sense if it were jerked meat or something really not fresh. Maybe pepperoni would count. I think it's cured or something.

And now for a new item...

What would I do if I were a Republican.

So, I'm at Subway and one of the staff runs out to his car to do something.

Now, if I were a Republican I would have told the manager that
1) he parked his car in customer parking.
2) that he walked off the job during his working hours.

Man, that was fun.

Yes, these are the things I think of when I'm eating a sandwich.

So, I've decided that salt and pepper Kettle Chips taste like pure canola oil. It's fucking sick. I bought these damn things for a party and I can't get rid of them. I have them at my desk and force myself to have two or three a day in the hopes they'll finally go away. Something in me says I can't just toss them. Wait – yes I can. I'm going to toss them right now.
Holy shit! I just tossed them, along with the sunflower seeds I never wanted to eat. Hell, that was liberating. I think I'm going to go home and toss a bunch of other shit food I have. Like:
That medley of crackers I bought for that damn party.
That plate of fries that I took home from work, cuz I couldn't finish.
That awful sandwich I made with 234 grain bread.
That bread that sits in my fridge, but won't mold so that I can throw it out.
Oh, it's going to be a garbage to-do tonight! I can't wait!

No comments: