Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Vibrant

One Theory

Why don't you speak English?
I am speaking English.
No, you are not. Where are you from?
Belgrade.
Where are you from?
New Hampshire.
Why did you lie?
I didn't lie. I'm from New Hampshire, Belgrade.
There is no such place.
There is here.
Where is here?
We're here.
No, we're not.
Where did we meet?
We haven't yet met.
Why are we conversing?
Because we're trying to figure out where is here.
Where is here?
Belgrade, New Hampshire.
Are we alone?
No, we are not.
Who is here?
No one, but ourselves, but we are not alone.
Will anyone else come?
I don't know. Can you see anything?
No, I'm blind or this place is blank.
It's blank.
How do you know?
Because I don't feel anything.
How do you know you have senses?
I can talk to you.
But, how are we talking.
Let's hope civilly.
I don't like this.
I don't either.
Is there a way out.
There's always a way out.
Where?
I'm not sure.
Here?
Here is where we want to leave.
I'm scared.
So am I.
I want to see light.
There's only a void.
Where is the light.
It may be the void.
I'm scared.
So am I.

No comments: