Sunday, August 8, 2010

My Way

Please be my Girlfriend



Hello, it's me, Matt.

I'm writing today in search of the last frontier – and that frontier is love.

If you are a dude, you can stop reading now.

For, this one is for the ladies.

Look, let's be honest, we both have needs. You need a dude who will hang out with you and I need a chick that will hang out with me – plus, have sex with me.

Why are we wasting our time here? Look, if you had a life you wouldn't be reading this right now.

Am I correct?

Of course I am.

You need me, like I need you – so, let's work something out here.



You:

Live in the Seattle area, have a descent rack, are attractive, are not fat, are willing to loan me money once in awhile, are blonde, are willing to try anything I want in bed, like to drink, will keep me "in line," will drive me home when I'm wasted, will be interested in what I say and really make it believable.



Me:

Dude, it's me. (C'mon face)



So, there you have it. I've attached an erotic picture. Feel free to email me at matteckert@lycos.com.

Yes, I have an account there. It's a special account for awesome dudes with skills.



Pleace,

Matt

No comments: