Monday, January 18, 2010

Sign Out

Things Change



In light of my poor ratings and inability to address the issues that the blogging world enjoys, I have decided to change formats again.

Sure, I've done this before and written what could be call a FORREALZ BLOG, but without a life to speak of, I need more.

That's why for now on, I'm no longer Matt.

I'm Doug.

I'm changing the title of my blog and everything.

I need validation and I'm not getting it. Therefore, let's begin again.



WASSUP BLOG WORLD!!!!!

This is my first entry!!!!! LOL:)!!!
I'm Doug Gallagher and I love extreme sports. This blog is all about me and my activities and my dogs.

I love my dogs!!!!

I'm currently dating the most beautiful woman in the world, my She-She (we have pet names).

She's wonderful!

I met her while climbing Tiger Mountain three years ago and we've been in love ever since.

Oh, and did I mention I boat?

Well, in that case, I do! I own a 20 foot Bayliner I named "The No Fear."

Some people don't really understand the slogan "No Fear." I guess it's pretty popular now a days and I understand why.

But, many of you may not understand what it means.

See, NO FEAR means having no fear of such things as skateboarding a vicious pipe, or snowboarding down a cliff, or tearing ass around the lake in my Bayliner!

Dude, if you have fear, please GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!

That's right, this blog is strictly for those that enjoy taking a 90 degree turn around a dinghy at 90 miles an hour.

I guess you could call me an EXTREME sports nut. I guess I couldn't blame you.

More about me:



I'm a certified account at Deloitte and Touch. I graduated from Washington State University in the year of our lord 2000.

GO COUGZ!!!!!!

I'm also a Christian and a proud Republican.

I have no children, because I don't believe in premarital sex.

My love for Christ is the ONLY thing that supercedes my love of boating, hiking, snowboarding, and skateboarding.

I hate homeless people.

I know it's fashionable to give to the needy and all that shiznit, but it's not about me.

I'm Greg Gallagher and I protect number one – and my baby She-She.

So, that pretty much rounds it up for the first entry.

Tomorrow I'm going to go buy an Escalade – that's right, bra!


Peace Out,

Greg

No comments: