Monday, January 25, 2010

That Keith Thing Again

Fun with Reunion Sites

Dark Angel Strikes Again

Posted by
hghjghghk
Class of 1992

To Everyone I have to tell you all...I LOVE to BBQ!!! I am thinking of having a monthly one for those that know me. I will start having them in late April and one a month after that. I will let you all know at least 2 weeks ahead of time so hopefully those of you who are out of state might try to come to one...hint hint...Jason and Angie Rutledge!!!
I will let you all know soon....how many of you would be interested in this???? Email me or post it here.
HUGS
Angel


( 1 ) Re: BBQ time is coming up soon. Posted:
4/13/2004
Posted by
ghjghgh
Class of 1994

In Reply To (0)
You are clinically insane.

( 0 ) WHERE IS EVERYONE!!!!???!!!!!! Posted: 4/4/2004
Posted by
hjghjghjgjk
Class of 1992

To Everyone What are you all up to??? I can`t be the only one posting messages when there are HUNDREDS of us on this alumni site!!!! C`mon y`all!!! POST POST POST!!!!!!!
HUGS
Angel

In Reply To (0)
SHUT YOUR YAPPER STAT OR I`LL MANIFEST A GRIZZLY BEAR INTO YOUR MOTHERS SWEET DAYDREAM!!!

No comments: