Monday, January 18, 2010

Soccer Balls

K, I got bored being other people.

But, the soccer balls will stay.

It's been a lifelong dream for people to think that I play soccer. I can remember when I was ten and my teacher asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I said "I want people to think that I know how to play soccer."
In other news, it's hotter than a lez fest in the Sahara over here. It's 90 degrees out - and this is Seattle.

The locals aren't take it that well as five people have spontaneously burned up like Anakin in E3.

I'm using Taco Bell napkins to wipe the sweat out of my eyes.

Hey, here's something to try.

The next time you take a shower, snort a cupped handfull of water.

Don't you love that smell? It totally reminds me of childhood.

Don't do this if your childhood really sucked.

Lates,

Matt

No comments: