Monday, January 25, 2010

I Want to Lemon You

I'm done with the humans. They decided I was a heretic and through me out of the house. I'm writing this on a stone slab I will dictate to my secretary later.

I'm watching the NFL draft and the first thing that comes to mind is SLAVE TRADE. Seriously, it's a bunch of dudes being sold and traded in front of our eyes. Sure, they make more money and get more pussy than I'll ever see in every single life Karma may give me, but where's the human dignity?

How do you all feel about Subway? I'm thinking, "Yeah, it's good." But, think of all the time it takes to wait for your sandwich.

This is fun. I'll be up and down as the day progresses. Well, until I'm too drunk to drive my car home. I'm on three beers at this point. They're light beers, so maybe I can take a good six. But, it's hard to tell, I've been drinking a lot of Nyquil today.

Pleace,

Matt

No comments: